The document for a visitor visa in Canada may differ based on the purpose of your visit, but generally, it encompasses the following:
- A valid passport that won't run out of expiry in the next six months.
- Any documentation to demonstrate your affiliation with your home country.
- A minimum of two recent passport-sized photos with a white background and no borders or blurred.
- Medical clearance certificate.
Travel itinerary (such as the return ticket, intended places of travel, accommodation arrangements, and others).
- National identity card.
An invitation letter from the person who you want to meet and evidence of the relationship with them.
- Employment information (name, working address, experience of working, or career achievements).
- Proof of fund (financial statements, FDs, PPFs, or any other property).
- Travel history (if applicable, list any countries or cities you have visited in the past five years or any places where you have lived for more than six months).